Just a reminder that in addition to complete restoration services, we offer a wide range of mechanical services specifically for Hot Rods, Classics and Muscle Cars. Contact us for ongoing maintenance needs, tune-ups, repairs, component swaps, and more.
- Regular maintenance & upkeep
- Engine & transmission swaps and rebuilds
- Disc brake conversions
- Metal fabrication
- Rear end (posi) rebuilds
- Gear changes
- Suspension mods (4-bars, hairpins, axle drops, airbags, Mustang II clips, etc.)
- Wiring harness installation, repairs and troubleshooting
- Classic Auto Air conditioning system installation
As a dedicated resto/rod shop, we know how to treat your car and offer expertise with all types of vintage technology. We can also help locate hard-to-find parts for jobs in progress and will take extra care to protect your paint and unique components. Visit our Mechanical Services page for additional pics and information.
And of course, if your project requires more than mechanical attention, we are here to help with in-house media blasting, welding, fabrication, panel replacement, and award-winning paint and body. Contact us today to see how we can get you back on the road or help improve your ride.
1952 Chevy Styleline
1956 Pontiac Catalina
1968 Chevy Camaro
1969 Plymouth Road Runner